Want to stay warm? Want to extend your scuba diving season?
Then dive dry. A dry suit seals you off from the water and keeps you comfortable, even in surprisingly cold water. There is incredible diving in the world’s cooler regions and in some areas, conditions are even better in colder months. Becoming a dry suit diver allows you to expand your boundaries and dive more places, more often.
The first thing you’ll discover is which dry suit style and accompanying undergarments are right for you and the diving you’ll do. Then you’ll learn how to take care of your dry suit. During two dives, in addition to a confined water dive, you’ll practice:
- Putting on and taking off your dry suit with minimal assistance.
- Mastering buoyancy control using your dry suit.
- Dive safety procedures when using a dry suit.
Open Water Diver or equivalent
Course dates 2020:
- Course 1: 25./26. January
- Course 2: 15./16. February
- Course 3: 14./15. March
- Course 4: 04./05. April
- 175.00 Euro
- including certification and rental dry suit
- one pool dive
- two open water dives
- theoretical workshop on suit types, choice, maintenance and diving skills
- 50 Euro voucher on buying a dry suit
- 249.00 Euro in one-to-one care