Side Mount Diver
Meet the Sidemount Diver course a new and different way of configuring your breathing gas cylinders to know. Sidemount diving offers:
- an alternative way for more streamlining in the water
- easy transporting of the equipment on land
- Support to your back
- separate breathing gas systems and a separate breathing gas reserve
- monitoring all the equipment, because it is located in front of you
- more breathing gas for longer dives
Check out this revolutionary kind of diving!
- PADI Open Water Diver or equivalent
- 15 years old
Four dives of training minimum
Course dates:On demand.
520.00 Euro includes rental equipment
Your contact for sidemount diving within Aquanaut: Michael Hackel-de Witt and Michael Layton.